The Williams Lake RCMP are seeking the public's assistance in identifying two males involved in a bear spraying incident nearly two weeks ago.
On March 31, at 1:15 am, the Williams Lake RCMP received a complaint of an assault that occurred in the school yard of Marie Sharpe Elementary. A group of 6 people were sprayed with bear spray by two male suspects.
- Flames destroy minivan at residence on Country Club Boulevard
- Housing market experiences modest pace first quarter of 2013
- Police seek public assistance with graffiti crime
- Road washout near Horsefly isolates one residence
- Two incidents of impersonating a police officer in Prince George
- The Gazebo bike goes missing
- Cariboo Fire Centre urges caution with outdoor burning this spring
- Federal Review Panel requests additional information from Taseko re: New Prosperity Project
- New program to deliver essential skills at TRU North
- The 'Republic' of Williams Lake?